RESIDENTIAL HVAC SERVICES
We have been in the HVAC business for over 25 years and are family-owned! Our Technicians have extensive knowledge and experience that you can trust to come into your home and fix any HVAC problems your having. We can repair or replace any furnace, water heater or AC unit your home may have and also offer preventative maintenance to keep all of your home's HVAC appliances are running properly and efficiently.
Call or Text us at 651-315-2226 for a FREE Estimate & to make an appointment.
Or CLICK HERE to Schedule an Appointment online.
RESIDENTIAL HEATING - Preventive maintenance, regular servicing, replacement & installation of new and used:
- 80% efficient standard furnace - gas & propane
- Hybrid 95% and over energy efficient furnace - gas
- Hydronic heating systems
- Radiant heating systems
- Baseboard heating systems
We can work with the existing appliances in your home, as well as these major brands Furnaces: American Standard, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, Goodman, Payne and Trane
RESIDENTIAL COOLING & AIR CONDITIONING - Preventive maintenance, regular servicing, replacement & installation of new and used:
- A/C split system units
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Hydronic systems
- Heat Pumps
- Rooftop package A/C units
WATER HEATERS (Traditional &Tank less):
- Service, replacement & installation of traditional water heaters, up to 200 gallons
- Tankless & hybrid tankless water heater service and installation
We can work with existing products in your home as well as these major brands of Water Heaters: AO Smith & Bradford White
- Alter or add to existing gas lines for any gas appliance or water heater
- Instillation and service of both Tankless and house water heaters
- Water softener replacement
- Specializes in installations of new kitchen hoods
- Repair, removal & replacement of pre-existing kitchen hood & fan units
BATHROOM & EXHAUST VENTING:
- Service & installation of exhaust venting
- Service & installation of exhaust venting; cleaning
- Service & installation of gas and electrical
- Install a programmable thermostat to be efficient. You can program the thermostats for different times of the day when you are gone or sleeping.
WHY CHOOSE AMERICAN HEATING SYSTEMS?